Saturday, February 13, 2010

Picking the right blog!

How do you pick the right blog host? I have spent about an hour looking at sites that want me to use their services. The only conclusion I came to was that they want to charge me a lot of money to tell people how I feel about something. Prices ranged from a dollar to up to 10. I'm not the kind of person who lives to tell my readers anything. In fact I am an introvert video gamer so talking is not a necessity to me. So a website that had no price is for me, despite the feature allure. I scrolled through website after website, read as much info as I could. The final resting place of my knowledge, will reside in blogger.com. With free hosting blogger seemed to be the ideal choice. I decided to post up here.

3 comments:

  1. hey rick i joined your blog you will see it as seamus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now getting around to commenting cause I'm a gamer too. I've been hooked on Borderlands and its taking my life.

    ReplyDelete